Sunday, September 20, 2009

IMMB (6)

In My Mailbox is where I post the books I bought, borrow, won, or received this week. IMMB was started by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

This week I received a book from Harlequin Teen Panel and something not book related but whatever...a case, screen protector, and car charger that I ordered from Amazon for my purple Motorola Rival for $10! Summary is from Amazon.


Poison Study
By: Maria V. Snyder

About to be executed for murder, Yelena is offered a reprieve. She'll eat the best meals, have rooms in the palace, and risk assassination by anyone trying to kill the Commander of Ixia. And so Yelena chooses to become a food taster. But the chief of security, leaving nothing to chance, deliberately feeds her Butterfly's Dust, and only by appearing for her daily antidote will she delay an agonizing death from the poison. As Yelena tries to escape her dilemma, disasters keep mounting. Rebels plot to seize Ixia and she develops magical powers she can't control. Her life’s at stake again and choices must be made. But this time the outcomes aren’t so clear!




 Isn't that an amazing deal for ten bucks including shipping?! The case is so awesome and it matches perfectly with my purple Rival.





4 comments:

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)