Sunday, November 29, 2009

2010 Debut Author Challenge Info & List

The Story Siren is hosting the 2010 Debut Author Challenge, and you can find out more about it at her blog HERE. The challenge runs from January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010. I'm going to try to read as many as possible because they are so many great new books coming out in 2010. You can sign up for the challenge HERE. Here is my list which will probably change many times as time goes by. I'm aiming at reading at least 20 debut books.

2010 Debut Author Challenge List:
1. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver *
2. Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey *
3. Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien *
4. The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy *
5. The Duff by Kody Keplinger *
6. The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells *
7. My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking * 
8. Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus *
9. Jane by April Lindner *
10. Queen of Secrets by Jenny Meyerhoff *
11. The Naughty List by Suzanne Young *
12. Dirty Little Secrets by CJ Omololu
14. The Iron King by Julie Kawaga
15. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
16. The Mark by Jen Nadol
17. Beautiful Between by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
18. Three Rivers Rising by Jame Richards
19. A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker

BOLD = Own
* = Finished

9 comments:

  1. HI Adrienne!! Thanks so much for including THE MOCKINGBIRDS on your list. I'm so excited to see it there and can't wait til you and others can read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome, I can't wait to read it too : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many of these are on my list, too : ) Thanks for including Paranormalcy!! Man, I love book bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including Three Rivers Rising! I see you're listening to Pride and Prejudice, one of my all-time faves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for including FORGET-HER-NOTS, Adrienne! I can't wait for all these books either!

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all are very welcome! I can't wait to read all these books : D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great List!:)

    http://fantasysink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! Thanks for joining the challenge! It's going to be so much fun! And you've got a great list of books! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)