Saturday, November 28, 2009

Contest Reminder, New Winter Layout, and Other Things!

Hey everyone, my 100 followers contest ends in a couple of weeks on the 8th. There will be two winners and the first picks their own book, so go enter HERE now! Also I redid my header with snowflakes, changed the background for the millionth time, added a Christmas tree countdown, and finally got rid of all the pink : D I don't really like pink, but somehow everything was pink haha. My favorite color is purple, but oh well everything is blue now. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy the rest of their break. I can't wait til Christmas!

8 comments:

  1. OHHH, pretty! Did you do that yourself? Love it.

    Elie (Ellz Readz)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and yup I did thanks to Photoshop : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I really like it all, especially the header. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love Your New Layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new layout is so pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 8th is my birthday :D
    VERY very pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO AWESOME the new layout! I can't believe you did it yourself! I'm so jealous of your mad skillz. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy early birthday Andrea! Thanks Brizmus and everyone else : D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)