Sunday, November 29, 2009

IMMB (15)

IMMB was started by The Story Siren. In My Mailbox is where I post the books I won, received for review, bought, or borrowed. The book titles are linked to their Amazon pages. These are the books and swag I got this week:

FROM THE LIBRARY:  
The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa De La Cruz (Hardback)

RECEIVED FOR REVIEW:
Nanny Returns by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus (Hardback from Engleman & Co.)
Walking Backward by Catherine Austen (Paperback from LibraryThing)
WON:
Phantom Island: Wind by Krissi Dallas, postcard, bookmark, and tattoes (Signed Hardback won from TeensReadToo) 
Cold Streak by Lewis Aleman, bookmark, and book sampler (Signed Paperback hosted by La Femme Readers courtesy of Lewsis Aleman)

What great books did you get this week? (leave your links!)

12 comments:

  1. I have 2 finish the blue bloods series. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading The Real Real by Emma & Nicola for review right now. I should be getting Nanny Returns soon too. Hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue bloods series looks amazing - I have yet to read it, but LOL I will sometime soon - I cant wait to hear your reactions!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must read a book a day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't started the Van Allen books yet..but I do have Blue Blood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good books. Have fun reading them.
    :) Cant wait for your review of Nanny returns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Blue Bloods series is one of the very few vampire books out there now that I truly enjoy. I just read The Van Alen Legacy and am eagerly awaiting the next book. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I received Cold Streak this week as well. You have some great looking reads here! Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how awesome! I received Phantom Island: Wind this week too, but for review. It sounds awesome! Hope you enjoy all your books.

    ~Briana :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Adrienne! Glad you got the copy of Phantom Island in the mail - sorry it took me awhile! Please let me know if you do any reviews or anything over it - I'm always looking for more reviews to share. :) Have fun reading all those great books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no problem and thanks. I will review it in a couple of weeks : D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)