Sunday, February 21, 2010

IMM (24)

IMM was started by The Story Siren. In My Mailbox is where I post the books/swag I won, received for review, bought, borrowed, or ect. The book titles are linked to their Amazon pages. These are the books I got this week:
 

FOR REVIEW:
Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien (ARC w/final flap from H.H. InGroup)
Dedication by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus (Paperback from Engleman and Co.)

BOUGHT:  
The Secret Circle: The Initiation and The Captive Part I by L.J. Smith (Paperback from Walmart)
The Disreputable History of Frankie-Landau Banks by E. Lockhart (Hardback from Big Lots for $3!)

What books did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. Birthmark looks really good :) Can't wait to see your review!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I've been wanting to read Dedication for quite a while so I'll be looking forward to your review! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)