Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hand-Me-Down Winner and Cover Remake!

Jenn over at Book Crazy is hosting a cover remake contest for Before I Fall and other goodies! To enter you had to remake the Before I Fall cover so without further ado my cover:



 *original picture from polyvore.com

--------------------------------------------------

The winner of Hand-Me-Down by Lee Nichols has been picked by Random.org, and the winning entry is #10 who is...


 
I'll be sending her an email shortly. Please respond back with your address by Saturday, or I will have to pick another winner. Thanks to everyone who entered!

7 comments:

  1. Wow great cover! You always make such wonderful ones and I really hope you win! Congrats to Jenny for winning Hand-Me-Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHH I love that - I love the girl...it fits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cover looks fantastic! Very lovely! Good luck ;) And congratulations to Jenny! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great cover you made. Really cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)