Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sorry for my week long unplanned absence and other info!

Alright so, I just needed a break from blogging and even reading, so that's why I wasn't here at all last week : ( I will definitely have several posts this week but not as many as usual. Since school is winding down, my mind is about to explode...eek! Anyways just wanted to let you all know. 

I will post the Hush, Hush review later tonight which I read about two weeks ago. (It was really good!) Also I have two new affiliates Kapri at Book Fanatics and Liz at Cleverly Inked. They are awesome and nice bloggers, so go check them out if you haven't already : ) Hope you all have a great rest of the day!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about the whole school thing. Since this is the last quarter, I'm exhausted but that doesn't seem to stop the homework. But I'm glad your back!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)