Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blog and Life Update... Finally!

Hey everyone... it has been so long since I've blogged, but I have been reading! Since school has started, I just haven't been in the mood to blog, but I had the urge tonight. I've updated the header again with my wintery snowflake header and went with a blue background for some change from all the purple. Some good life news is I've been accepted to my first choice college to major in English Literary Studies! I am very excited and happy to go there next fall : ) Swim season is starting soon in a little over a week, so I wouldn't be posting very frequently but hopefully at least once a week. I still have hundreds of books I need to catch up on and am craving to do so. In that case, I'll probably spend most of my weekend doing some well-earned reading time!

I'm also very sorry to the authors and publishers who sent me books for review months ago, and I haven't read or reviewed them yet. I truly hope to catch up on them soon. Shortly, I will be posting the books I've read lately with tiny mini reviews of them and my rating for each. Oh and on a side note: I am in love with reading books on my Kindle and Netgally is my best friend for ebooks.

Thanks for sticking with me despite my recent inactivity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)