Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (52): The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights an upcoming release that I'm eagerly awaiting. This week I can't wait for The Fox Inheritance: Jenna Fox Chronicles Book 2 by Mary E. Pearson.

I read the first book The Adoration of Jenna Fox a long time ago, but I still remember and love the story, so I am very intrigued to read the sequel! I'll be very interested in reading this sequel when until it comes out this summer on August 30, 2011. The cover and summary below are from Goodreads:


Once there were three. Three friends who loved each other—Jenna, Locke, and Kara. And after a terrible accident destroyed their bodies, their three minds were kept alive, spinning in a digital netherworld. Even in that disembodied nightmare, they were still together. At least at first. When Jenna disappeared, Locke and Kara had to go on without her. Decades passed, and then centuries.

Two-hundred-and-sixty years later, they have been released at last. Given new, perfect bodies, Locke and Kara awaken to a world they know nothing about, where everyone they once knew and loved is long dead. Everyone except Jenna Fox.


5 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this one either! The Adoration of Jenna Fox is one of my all time favorite YA books ^-^

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for this book! If you get the paperback version of The Miles Between by Mary Pearson, you can read the first three chapters. Did you know Jenna Fox is becoming a movie?

    Please check out/follow my blog, which is about YA Lit Book Reviews in 100 Words or Less : http://ya100words.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loves me some good book covers. :-) This is an odd and interesting cover, I would pick this up in a bookstore. The title doesn't match the cover though, but it sounds like a good read. And I didn't know it was becoming a movie, I guess I better get reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I love reading and especially when it’s come to story books I am really excited about Mary E. Pearson establishments. They always carry some uniqueness in her issues. The cover looks awesome and really looking forward to experience “The Fox Inheritance” useful information and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love me some good book by its cover. This is a strange and interesting cover, I would choose in a bookstore. The title does not match the cover, though, but it sounds like a good book. I do not know that it is becoming a movie, I think I had better readings.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)