Monday, April 9, 2012

eBook and eBook reader survey!

Hey guys, for my academic writing class I am doing a research paper on the revolution of eBooks and eBook readers and then comparing the experience to reading a physical hard copy versus reading an electronic copy. I am wondering how eBooks have impacted the reading experience and how readers are reacting to the change.

If you could please fill out my survey, I would greatly appreciate it. It will only take a few minutes to fill out! Thank you (:

2 comments:

  1. It's like me ,I am crazy for reading books.

    Jogos de construir

    ReplyDelete
  2. A complete well-written post. I apprehend and admired the array and admission aswell bookmarked you. All the best for abutting endeavors
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)